Wild Honey Inn is committed to protecting your privacy and knows the need for protection of personal information provided to us by you like email addresses and other contact details. This policy should help you understand the importance that we attach to this issue and our commitment to comply with Irish legislation.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Wild Honey Inn and whilst every reasonable effort is made to ensure that the information provided on this site is accurate, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility or security of information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose (or to third party information, products and services). Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
– Collection, use and retention of information: We collect, use and retain information about you only if we reasonably believe it is justified, required and useful in order to conduct our business effectively and to provide you with information about products and services we believe will be of interest to you.
– Protection of information: We maintain appropriate security standards and procedures in relation to the collection, use and retention of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure. Should you contact us, our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we are able to disclose any information to you.
– Disclosure to third parties: We do not disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent except when necessary in relation to any supply of products and/or services by us to you or in order to protect against fraud or any other crime (usually by providing such information to a reputable information reporting organisation) or in the unlikely event that we sell our business then to the purchaser of that business.
– Employee access to information: Your information is disclosed to our employees, agents and representatives on “a need to know” basis and we confirm that all such persons understand the importance of client confidentiality and privacy.
– Updating, maintenance and accuracy of your information: We do our best to ensure that all information held relating to you is kept up-to-date, accurate and complete. In this regard, we also rely on you to notify us if your information requires updating or deleting. We will respond to requests from you to so update or delete your information in an efficient and timely manner.
– Links to other websites: Our website may contain various links to other sites that are operated and/or owned by third parties. We do not have control over such third party sites and cannot accept responsibility should you decide to enter them.
Questions or comments? Please contact us and we will endeavour to respond as soon as possible.